Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Metallic, Cheeky Mermaid Tears

Hey guys! Sorry for my little absence :( 
I have had a lot going on work-wise and home-wise.
Plus I have been feeling a little uninspired, but that has not stopped me from painting my nails!
I got some new polishes and some new stamping plates!
SO EXCITING!
I just bought 3 of the Cheeky Jumbo Plates off of Amazon.
These plates are huge! There are at least 48 images on each plate.
This is made with plate C
These stamp so well it is ridiculous, look at that detail!


Polishes
OPI: Mermaid Tears
OPI: Crown Me Already
Revlon: Metallic (stamping)

Tools
Cheeky Jumbo Plate C 


What do you think? 
My next post will be a special one....

1 comment:

  1. I've tagged you for a Liebster Blog Award :) Look here for more info: http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete