Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Stamping: Bold Gold over Zuza

Hello everyone!
Today's post is for a Facebook group I am in call Adventures in Stamping.
Every Sunday we have a themed stamping challenge this weeks theme was gold.
You could stamp on a gold base, stamp with a gold polish, or add gold glitter. Pretty much however you interpret Gold. So for my mani I started with Zoya Zuza as my base and I stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold for the stamping. Bold Gold is an awesome stamper and it is the gold that I always reach for.
If you see this polish, buy it!


1 coat OPI Nail Envy
2 coats Zoya Zuza
stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold and GA47
topped with Seche Vite


I wanted to see what it would look like matte so I used Julep Matte Top Coat


What do you think? Do you prefer matte or shiney?

7 comments:

  1. I aboslutely LOVE the color combo and Bold Gold. Next time I'm at the store I will def be picking Bold Gold up. Your stamping skills are great! I could never do that pattern, not to mention do it ten times! LOL. Great job and I love both matte and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you in Blog your heart out!!!
    http://redpolishorbadpolish.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is gorgeous! I really love it both matte and shiny :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOoooooo the matte looks amazing!! Holy stamping skills, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both, Joanna. Hard to say. The vibe each gives off is totally different, depending on mood.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamping! I always love the green and gold colour combo!

    ReplyDelete