Friday, May 25, 2012

Dorothy Who? Pelican Gray

So it's been a while, but I'm back! I was a little disappointed with how my pictures were turning out and was not very happy with my first few posts. So I made some changes.
I took some time and researched the best way to take pictures, started using my husband's camera and  I made a light box. So far I am loving the way my new pictures look!


This is China Glaze's Pelican Gray with CG Dorothy Who as an accent nail on my ring and thumb finger with Poshe as a topcoat. Both of these polishes applied like a dream!
I knew I had to buy Pelican Gray when I saw it on Chit Chat Nails I love Marta's nails and I'm always learning about new polish colors from her.





 Close up of the beauty that is Dorothy Who? Not the best picture but look at it sparkle!




No comments:

Post a Comment