Monday, August 27, 2012

Ocean Rush

Hello everyone!
I think we are all getting a bit antsy waiting for the new Color Club Halo Hues to be released or at least have a release date...
So when a sunny day rolled around I decided to enjoy one of the holos I already have in my collection.
This is Layla's Ocean Rush. Ocean Rush is a bright blue linear holo that has rainbows for days. This polish is amazing! It applied easily and looked wonderful. The only downfall is that it chips fast, within 24 hours. Yet I still think it is worth it just to get this sparkle. WARNING:  Lots of pictures!

1 coat Nfu-Oh Aqua Base
3 coats Layla Ocean Rush










3 comments:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Ocean Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely awesome polish, the name suites it perfectly!
    I made for my blog a Facebook page, If you like you can look up for it. Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/andicolouryourlife

    ReplyDelete